- The workshops will never expire once they have been purchased.
- As soon as your payment has been processed through PayPal, you must complete the workshop tutorial at http://www.perpetualpreschool.com/workshoptutorial/index.html after payment has been made. If you using a web browser on your smartphone or tablet you may get an error message that the site does not exist. If so, please look for the command "view desktop site" or "request desktop site." If you are not sure where to find this command, you will need to consult the help section of your browser.
- Your instructions on how to access your workshop will be emailed to the address you provided when you paid within 24 hours AFTER you have completed the workshop tutorial.
- Once your instructions have been sent to the e-mail address you provided with your payment, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- The Perpetual Preschool makes every effort to ensure that the workshops will be accepted by your state, region, or country. However, ultimately it is the participant's responsibility to make sure that the workshop clock hours will be accepted by your state, region, or country.
- Some workshops refer to posting your assignments on a message board. The message board is closed due to abuse. You are required to e-mail your assignments directly. Please refer to the instructions that have been emailed for further explanation.
- If you are having problems accessing a workshop, click on the link provided in your instructions. If you are unable to click on the link, copy and paste it into your browser.
- You must complete and turn in ALL assignments (including pictures). Do not take a picture of the children in your class. Only take a picture of the completed assignment.
- Your answers must be detailed and in complete sentences. A simple yes, no, or one-word answer will not be accepted. Do not use TEXT SLANG. You must use punctuation. Save a copy of your assignments on your computer.
- You MUST SUBMIT a certificate request. If you do not submit a separate request for each workshop you take, you will not receive your certificate(s). It can take up to five working days (Monday - Friday) for your assignments and certificate to be processed. Please plan accordingly. A fee of $20.00 will be charged if you require expedited service.
Plagiarism will not be tolerated and will constitute an immediate forfeit of workshop fee and certificate of completion. The Perpetual Preschool Workshops define plagiarism as:
1. Copying someone else's work word for word and turning it in as your own.
2. Copying the essence of someone else's work, opinion, or thoughts and turning it in as your own.
3. One person completes workshop assignments, turns it in, then passes the completed assignments on to others.
- We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy statement at http://perpetualpreschoolworkshops.com/terms.
- The Perpetual Preschool Online Workshops awarded 2,631 certificates of completion in 2016.
- During 2016 there were workshop participants from the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Japan, Brazil, China, and Iceland.
- Daylene has been teaching online workshops and remote college courses since 1998.
- Daylene started The Perpetual Preschool perpetualpreschool.com in 1998.