Early childhood educators have an important role to play in developing children's large motor capabilities. In this workshop you will learn:
- The definition of large motor development
- How large muscles develop
- The value of large muscle development to young children
- Different activities you can use to develop large motor development in the children in your classroom
- How to share Large Motor Development with the parents in your classroom
- And.....much moreYou will receive a certificate that reflects 10 clock hours upon completion of the workshop.
You must complete the workshop tutorial at http://www.perpetualpreschool.com/workshoptutorial/index.html after payment has been made. Once the tutorial has been completed, you will receive instructions on how to proceed.