Small muscle development refers to a child's use of their small muscles. This is a very important skill to master during the preschool years.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Discuss the meaning of small muscle development and identify small muscle activities.
- Discuss the development of small muscle skills in children from birth to years old.
- Gain an understanding of the value of small muscle activities for young children.
- Provide a classroom environment that encourages small muscle development.
- Learn how to use tools to evaluate the small muscle development needs in your classroom.make an implementation plan that states how the skills and information gained through this workshop will be incorporated into your classroom.
You must complete the workshop tutorial at http://www.perpetualpreschool.com/workshoptutorial/index.html after payment has been made. If you using a web browser on your smartphone or tablet you may get an error message that the site does not exist. If so, please look for the command "view desktop site" or "request desktop site." If you are not sure where to find this command, you will need to consult the help section for your browser.